1. On a 2L pitcher, add;
- 20gr of brown sugar (healthier and with caramel notes),
- 2 fresh oranges
- 1 fresh lemon cut into pieces.
2. Crush it gently with a wooden pestle and let them macerate for 5 minutes.
3. Add ice cubes up to the top and remove. Ice cubes are an essential ingredient.
4. Add 50 mL of Cointreau (Orange liqueur) and 100 mL of fresh orange juice.
5. Time for the Premium Sangria. Fill the pitcher with Perlola red!
6. Cut fresh apples into homogenous square pieces and 1 orange and 1 lemon into slices.
Add them together with 1 cinnamon stick. Rest and freeze for 10 minutes.
Remove before to enjoy.