PERLOLA IS A READY-MADE PREMIUM SANGRÍA,
ELABORATED WITH THE TRADITIONAL AND ARTISANAL SPANISH RECIPE.
** PERLOLA grapes follow an exhaustive control of vineyards and are Organic Certified and suitable for vegans.
**All PERLOLA ingredients are Certified organic by the EU-accredited certifying agent SC CAAE ES-ECO-001-CM.
100% VEGAN all natural
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
HEALTHY <100 calories per serving
Perlola Organic Red
Discover the ancient recipe of the Sangria de España.
The best blend of organic red grapes harvested at their optimum ripening point. Celebrate the moment with the unique orange trees of Seville and the juicy lemons of Valencia, along with the enticing and delicate flavor of the cinnamon and lavender from Andalucía.
Perlola Organic White
Made with the very fresh Mediterranean white wines from Spain. Feel the natural sensation of the oranges, lemons and limes from the Spanish east coast. Passion fruit from Murcia, refreshing apples from Galicia, along with the deliciousness cinnamon and lavender from Andalucía.
ORGANIC PREMIUM SANGRÍA
IMPORTED FROM SPAIN
EASY TO STORE
EASY TO TAKE
IDEAL TO SHARE
READY TO BE POURED DIRECTLY OVER ICE
& SERVE WITH FRUIT!
6 BARTENDER TIPS FOR
PERLOLA ORGANIC PREMIUM SANGRÍA
MAKE A BIG IMPACT ON YOUR GUESTS!
1. On a 2L pitcher, add;
- 20gr of brown sugar, ½ fresh orange.1 fresh lemon and 1 fresh lima
- 1 passion fruit cut into pieces.
2. Crush it gently with a wooden pestle and let them macerate for 10 minutes.
3. Add ice cubes up to the top and remove. As you know, ice cubes are an essential ingredient!
4. Add 100 mL of CAVA Brut Nature (no sugar added) 50 mL of fresh lemon juice and 50 mL of fresh lime juice.
5. Time for the Premium Sangria. Fill the pitcher with Perlola Organic White!
6. Cut fresh apples into homogenous square pieces 1 star fruit and 1 orange and 1 lemon into slices.
Add them together with 1 cinnamon stick and 6 leaves of fresh mint.Rest and freeze for 10 minutes.
Remove before to enjoy.
1.On a 2L pitcher, add
- 20gr of brown sugar (healthier and with caramel notes)
- 2 fresh oranges
- 1 fresh lemon cut into pieces.
2. Crush it gently with a wooden pestle and let them macerate for 5 minutes.
3. Add ice cubes up to the top and remove. Ice cubes are an essential ingredient.
4. Add 50 mL of Cointreau (Orange liqueur) and 100 mL of fresh orange juice.
5. Time for the Premium Sangria. Fill the pitcher with Perlola Organic Red!
6. Cut fresh apples into homogenous square pieces and 1 orange and 1 lemon into slices.
Add them together with 1 cinnamon stick.
Remove before to enjoy!